- There are three separate rooms for sleeping on the second floor.
- Two rooms have three twin beds.
- The third room has four twin beds along with recliners and a sofa.
- Linens and towels are provided.
Two bathrooms with showers are found on the first floor and one bath with shower is on the second floor. Each has towel hooks, shampoo/conditioner/shower gel dispenser, hair dryer and wash cloths. Bath towels are also provided.
Most groups will bring their own food. We can suggest catering if this is your preference. Several restaurants are within 10 miles and directions are provided in the welcome binder. Grocery stores are also available within 10 miles. A list of nearby services is provided upon your arrival.
The kitchen is fully equipped:
- Mr. Coffee coffee maker
- Large coffee maker
- pots and pans
- crock pots, large and small
- Blendtec blender
- Electric and manual can opener
- 9×13 Pyrex casserole dishes
- serving dishes and utensils
- salt & pepper, sugar
- tin foil, plastic wrap
- One refrigerator in the kitchen
- A second small fridge and microwave is available in the upstairs craft room.
- A Keurig single cup coffee brewer and an assortment of complimentary K-Cups are available for our guests.
Deposit Policy, Cancellation/Refund Policy, Payment Methods
This information is included on the Reservation Form.
You can always call if you have further questions, 866-430-1717
Check-in / Check-out times, early and late check-in/out times
Weekday retreats, check-in 3pm, check-out noon
Weekend retreats Friday to Sunday, check-in 3pm, check-out 6pm
Early check-in and late check-out may be available if another group does not precede or follow your retreat. Please make your request by phone or email.
If you are concerned about bad weather or emergency situations that could come up and restrict you from attending your retreat, consider purchasing travel insurance. This can be done on a person-by-person basis.
Get your personal quote here – Quote: Retreat Insurance
More information can be found here – Retreat Insurance Information
Retreat insurance needs to be purchased very soon after booking your retreat.
Stefanie is our massage therapist and gets wonderful reviews from all of our retreaters. She will schedule as many massages as you like. There is a place on the Reservation Form with her contact information.
What to Bring
Bring along a pair of indoor shoes or slippers for your comfort. Your favorite music can be played from your I-Pod, iPad, phone, or CD’s on the sound system. We have some movies available to play on the big screen, but if you have special movies you’d like to watch, bring them along for easy viewing.
Wireless internet is available throughout the Red Barn and can be used for digital scrapbooking and to stream movies on the large screen projector in the meeting/craft room. Rural internet speeds are 15Mb down / 10Mb up.
The first floor kitchen/meeting room has a 15′ x 25′ work area. The large craft room on the second floor measures 40′ x 40′ so you have plenty of room to spread out and work.
Tables, Lamps, & Chairs
- There are 16 – 3′ x 5′ work tables along with 14 comfortable task chairs on rollers in the meeting/craft room.
- Each work table has a bright, LED task light.
- Overhead LED lights and a chandelier provide for a comfortable work space.
- White, wooden folding chairs are also available for meetings.
- In the kitchen you’ll find 3 – 3′ x 5′ tables, 12+ chairs and an island and long table for food service.
- Individual LED daylight task lighting is found at each table.
- There are multiple windows providing natural light.
- Overhead LED daylight lights and a large chandelier provide even more light.
The meeting/craft room has multiple outlets with extension cords and surge strips provided. The wiring can handle multiple sewing machines and irons.
Scrapbooking Supplies Available
- Four Cricut cartridges are available for your use. Cartridges: Cuttin’ Up, Printing 101, Going Places, George and Basic Shapes.
- Cutting table.
- Sizzix die cutter.
- Assorted miscellaneous supplies.
Quilting Supplies Available
- Large-top ironing board
- One Iron, though it’s best to bring your own as ours is questionable at times.
- Large cutting table
- 8’x8′ design wall
- Extension cords
- A washer/dryer is available in our laundry room if needed
Linens and Towels
All linens and towels are provided. Pillows are down-filled. Stripping the beds after your last night is not required but is always appreciated.
Dumb waiter use
A dumb waiter is available for your use to move anything into the meeting room. With one person upstairs and another loading the dumb waiter at the bottom, everything can be moved up and down in a matter of minutes with little effort.
Your privacy is important to us. Our home is 300 feet from Red Barn Retreats. We are available to assist you if needs arise, but we will not interrupt you during your retreat time. We can be reached by phone or text if you need to reach us. This is your retreat time, and we will respect your privacy.
We ask that you leave your pets at home when retreating or visiting Red Barn Retreats.
If you have other questions not answered here, email: Marty@RedBarnRetreats.com
Reserve Your Retreat Today
We Will Be Back!
Awesome facility, very clean, cute! We will be back!
We were treated very well. Your place is kept very nice. Thanks very much.
Relaxing and Fun Time
We had a relaxing and fun time. We will be back!
Quiet, Clean, Spacious
Quiet, clean, spacious. The large cutting table was great!
Lots of room, good service, pleasant.
Outdoor Area is a Real Plus
Space is great. Eating area is so spacious. Outdoor area is a real plus.
Fabulous Work Room
Fabulous work room, nice kitchen/dining area, great chairs!
Your place is beautiful, very homey!
Craft Room is Large and Excellent for Scrap Booking!
We loved the openness of Red Barn Retreats! Your craft room is large and excellent for scrap booking!
I feel blessed we found this location!
The Beds are Comfy
There was lots of space! With room to spread out. The beds are comfy.
Everything was Great!
Massage, surround sound, everything was great!